 Robotics / 2889
2888  |  2890
Subject:
Information about the newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:02:30 GMT

Hi There,

<<<I'm Johan Kok, a 25 year old student of Physics in Amsterdam. As long as i
can remember I have been an enourmous Lego-enthusiast. Lately I have bought
your new Lego-Cybermaster model 8482. The cd-rom is terrific, and it all
works great. Partly because of my study, and partly as a hobby, I do a lot
of programming in C and C++. I was wondering if i could get the specifics
for the controls of  the Cybermaster mobile-unit via the computer's serial
port. If you could send me the bit or byte-codes for the two way comm
between the computer and the mobile unit I would be very happy. If I rig
something up that i think you could be interested in, in the field of
different control-programs for the cybermaster, i will surely let you know.
Hoping for a positive answer,>>>

the above is an email I sent to Lego in Danmark, and they pointed out that
there was a newsgroup about lego-robotics.
My question is: How can I participate in the newsgroup?

I hope to see you in the newsgroup,

Johan