 Robotics / 2850
2849  |  2851
Subject:
kernel hackers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:01:08 GMT

I've been software-hacking on the RCX, and have started a c++
framework that might be useful to somebody out there.  (At least it
would have been useful to *me* a couple of weeks ago... :-)  Anyway,
I've gotten the LCD under c++ control, and I'm about to dig into the
timers.  If you'd like to take a look, I've put a tarball up for anon
FTP at ftp://ftp.webvision.com/pub/rcix.tar.gz.  I'm using EGCS, and I
think I may have had to tweek it to get the 8-bit references to
compile to my liking.  That's probably more effort than it's worth,
but if anybody's curious, let me know and I'll try to remember what
I did.

regards,
d.