 Robotics / 3531
Re: C++ (was kernel hackers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 23:52:47 GMT

Luis Villa wrote:

I had
been planning on using legOS, but the transition to C might be messy for
some, and so any opportunity to use C++ instead would be great.

Isn't writing in C easier than C++? Assuming they know the basics of the
C language, I would have thought using functions is a simpler concept
than methods. I'm just curious, rather than authoritive :)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!