 Robotics / 2801
Re: IR Port as night/day detector (Was: Re: IR Port as Proximity detector.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:15:35 GMT

At 18:35 14-01-1999 Thursday , John A. Tamplin wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Laurentino Martins wrote:

I though the RCX had a internal clock.
I don't have a RCX so I can not tell. The CyberMaster doesn't.

Not a time of day clock, but you have the materials to do your own once you
tell it what time it is.  This would probably require you to use something
like legOS.

How's that?
The SDK has the function SetWatch( Hours, Min ).
Also, in page 47 (printed page 45) we can read in the table that the source 14-0 : "RCX. Watch. Integer where MSB=hours and LSB=minutes"

If this isn't a time of day clock, tell me what it is...

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]