 Robotics / 27484
Re: question on mindstorm capabilities for competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:02:07 GMT

George,

I think the NXT would be an excellent way to get your son involved in
robotics.  And, it should do just fine in that competition.  That's
pretty much what it was designed for.

Don't worry about a lack of experience with Mindstorms.  I'm sure your
son will be able to help you.  :)

Or, you can post here...

Steve