 Robotics / 27308
NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:22:12 GMT

I've just started with my very first vehicle according to the instruction.
Then I added the distance sensor. So, my car will turn when it come too
close to an obstacle. I use a loop with distance as exit condition, i.e. the
loop repeats the forward block bit by bit. Therefore I'm getting a
stop-and-go effect.
My question: How can I move in a constant speed and check the distance at
the same time?

thanks
Phuoc