 Robotics / 26952
    Re: TachoSpeed.nqc —linmix
   (...) You assumed correctly. Without the wait the if statement is always executed immediately. I see what you mean: by taking the wait out of the start of the loop the sensors are checked more frequently. That doesn't solve the riddle though, (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: TachoSpeed.nqc —Dean Hystad
   (...) For the RCX wait times are in 1/100 of a second. Is that the same for the Cybermaster? If so the reverse and turn times are a little short (as well as the motor ramp up period). I could see how it would be difficult to notice the robot backup (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: TachoSpeed.nqc —linmix
   (...) According to the NQC Programmer's Guide the Cybermaster wait time is in 1/10 seconds. This is consistent with my CyberMaster's behaviour when I set the threshold to a high value and the if routine is executed. I hadn't considered using sounds (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)