 Robotics / 2665
2664  |  2666
Subject:
Cybermaster Mindstorms whats the diff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 01:55:44 GMT

Hello

I wish to buy my grandson a programmable robot system (its true that I
want to play with it as well.. I do have a good programming background
and an NT box 4 sp3).
The Lego Mindstorms are available for purchase in my area, but I have
never seen a Cybermaster for sale.

1) What is the basic difference between Lego Mindstorm Invention System
and a Lego Cybermaster ?
2) Which is the better choice (for someone who has never
played/prograammed robots)  ??

Thanks kindly to all those taking time to reply.

Elmer