 Robotics / 26593
    Image processing with RCX —manyak20055
   Hello, I wanna use a camera to understand path while robot is moving. But i don't know how to do this? I think there is a camera in lego. But is RCX enough to process these datas or i need to connect camera to computer? And are there anyone try this (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Image processing with RCX —steve
     (...) No...I don't think you do. (...) The RCX has nowhere near enough memory to deal with images from cameras. The Lego camera connects to your PC through a cable - so it's not much use for mobile robots. The PC could do image processing and send (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Image processing with RCX —Chris Phillips
   (...) The LEGO camera is actually a Logitech USB camera, and cannot be interfaced directly with the RCX. It needs to be connected to a PC (or some other USB Host device) in order to operate. This restriction means that you probably need a PC (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Image processing with RCX —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@comcast.net> wrote in message news:J9w4L2.GBu@lugnet.com... (...) I wonder how much more viable this camera would be if TLG looked into the possibility of outfitting it with something similar to BlueTooth? While the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)