 Robotics / 26593
26592  |  26594
Subject:
Image processing with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 05:01:01 GMT

Hello,

I wanna use a camera to understand path while robot is moving.

But i don't know how to do this? I think there is a camera in lego. But is
RCX enough to process these datas or i need to connect camera to computer?

And are there anyone try this before? Is this possible, i mean image
processing with Java(lejos) and with only RCX proccessors.

I am waiting for your responses.