 Robotics / 26468
    bluetooth and nxt —Alan Carmack
   I assume most the bluetooth discussion (i.e, the compatibility lists) have been for a bluetooth adapter (?) you install on your computer to communicate with the nxt. Is that correct? What about using a cell phone that is blue tooth ready? What does (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: bluetooth and nxt —Bernhard Eppinger
     (...) Yes, that is correct. (...) The users Manual says, You can use it like a Remote Control (...) No. You can use one Bluetooth-Dongle for connecting to several other Devices. (...) No again. (...) Yes, one NXT can connect to 3 others. (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: bluetooth and nxt —Tony Naggs
     In article <J6BAAt.Hz8@lugnet.com>, Alan C <amenpage@earthlink.%stopspam %net> writes (...) Correct. The compatibility lists are required because Windows XP Service Pack 2 is the first time Windows supports Bluetooth. The lists are of Bluetooth (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: bluetooth and nxt —Alan Carmack
   Thanks for your responses! I am pleased that I experienced a surprisingly painless and successful connection between my NXT and the Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter F8T012 (which I bought today). I'm even happier that I can compile and d/l my programs (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)