 Robotics / 26468
26467  |  26469
Subject:
bluetooth and nxt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:40:05 GMT

I assume most the bluetooth discussion (i.e, the compatibility lists) have been
for a bluetooth adapter (?) you install on your computer to communicate with the
nxt.  Is that correct?

What about using a cell phone that is blue tooth ready? What does that
accomplish?  I mean as far as communicating with the nxt? Would I need a
separate bluetooth device for my cell phone and my computer?  Or would they
interfere with each other? And, last, can multiple (let's say two) nxt robots
communicate to each other using bluetooth?