 Robotics / 26368
    NXT->PC Communication —Tac Tacelosky/Smokefree DC
    I'm trying to figure out a way from a VB program to interact with the NXT, via USB or BlueTooth. I was hoping I could just open a serial COM port after a BlueTooth connection was established, and just read the message and parse it, but that doesn't (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT->PC Communication —Geoffrey Schmit
    (...) The Driver SDK (URL) provides a C interface as well as a C++ interface. You could call this C interface from VB to communicate with the NXT. geoff (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT->PC Communication —John Hansen
   (...) Unfortunately, the Fantom driver library does not wrap the Direct Command functionality (i.e., the portion which lets you read sensor values and control motors) in a high level API. You still have to build the buffer and extract values from (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT->PC with Python —dan miller
   I've been conjuring up some Python bindings around fantom. Would like to bypass the driver and use USB/BT directly (esp. for unix) but no luck so far. If anyone wants to contribute to this or get access to what I have so far please respond. -dbm (...) (18 years ago, 26-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)