 Robotics / 26351
Re: Mindstorms software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:03:28 GMT

lledford wrote:
Tom,
[...]

As for as which software to use, it depends if you have a background in
programming or an interest in learning how to program the robot.

I'd back this. If there's a strong background with C, you could use NQC
indeed, as Lamar suggested.
If you are more into an object oriented approach, the java-based leJOS
platfrom  (www.leJOS.org) may be an option for you.

Regards,
  Matthias Paul