 Robotics / 26341
Re: Mindstorms software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 01:07:24 GMT

Ed McGlynn wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Tom Stiles <hamrad45@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok, another new user question (by the way, thanks for all that have
answered
my other questions):

I bought a used Robotics Invention System 1.5 kit and since it was 1999
vintage and ran on Windows 98, I was wondering if it will run under
Windows
XP?

Thanks for your time,

Tom S.

Should be OK - mine works on XP SP2.  I don't remember doing any updates
to get
it to work, but that was a while ago.  Fear not!

Ed

Sent from the LEGO Robotics forum at Nabble.com.