 Robotics / 26270
Re: SDK for NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:44:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Sattler Chris-QA1406" <Christopher.Sattler@motorola.com>
wrote:

Has a SDK describing the structure of the NXT bytes codes been released,
or has there been any mention from Lego as to when it will be released.
I assume that the MDP have seen something, is it released or still under
NDA?

Chris

This May press release stated it would be available in August:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/press/2057/Open%20Source%20Announcement.aspx