 Robotics / 26071
26070  |  26072
Subject:
NBC News for NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:02:15 GMT

Over the weekend I got my new Mac Mini G4 up and running, installed lots of
development tools, copied over my NBC sourcecode and managed to build a working
version of the NBC compiler for the NXT brick.

I will have a zip containing the Mac version of the beta up on the NBC website
(http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc/) later this week.

John Hansen