 Robotics / 26111
  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

I guess my postings (here and elsewhere) have been amongst the dozen that are way off topic. But I still don't get it. What is MSRS giving me that I want? It may be well thought-out and implemented but so what? I'll certainly look closely at the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) Another potentially useful environment and different way to design a robotics program. You may not like it, you may love it! SDK's and IDEs are somewhat religious topics among developers. (...) Huh, you now if I didn't know better, I would say (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) True. However, so is choice. So although I am not exactly known as a Microsoft lover, more potential systems and robot programming techniques there are to choose from,the better really. It is one of the reasons I have been so impressed by (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) seen before. (...) Yeah, watching the videos does help. It seems the M$ group has no intention of running their code natively on each system (MC). However, they seem to provide a generic SOAP/XML framework (a service bus from what I gather in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Anyone had success with Microsoft Robotics Studio

Hi everyone Is there anyone on this list who has managed to get the canned demo of Microsoft Robotic Studio working with NXT? Sounds simple, but several of us with an interest in this have tried. No one has been able to get it to stay connected for (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)