 Robotics / 2597
  Self learning robot with neural brain

For those of you interested in artificial intelligence: I've just posted a self learning robot with a neural network as brain on my web site. The source is in Visual Basic. It's meant for the Cybermaster but can be used for the Mindstorm as well. CU (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Self learning robot with neural brain

Where can I get Visual Basic, or a demo of it? I really want to try out your program! Perhaps you can format it to work on NQC? -Chris B van Dam wrote in message <001f01be3c20$0bca9b...an-dam>... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Self learning robot with neural brain

You can get the control creation edition of VB5 for free. It will allow you to write software, you just can't compile a stand alone executable. It seems to work just fine with spirit.ocx. I can't remember the exact link, but you should be able to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

I don't have to worry about the size (I have a cable modem :) ), I just need to know if I can still run the neural net program without a compiler. -Chris Joel Kunze wrote in message ... (...) seems (...) you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Self learning robot with neural brain

I don't see any reason why it would not work. It is just that you have to have the visual basic environment running at the same time, sometimes a little clumsy, but still functional. I use the control creation edition for various things like (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)