 Robotics / 2631
Re: Self learning robot with neural brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 02:00:39 GMT

I don't have to worry about the size (I have a cable modem :) ), I just need
to know if I can still run the neural net program without a compiler.

-Chris

Joel Kunze wrote in message ...
You can get the control creation edition of VB5 for free. It will allow you
to write software, you just can't compile a stand alone executable. It • seems
to work just fine with spirit.ocx.  I can't remember the exact link, but • you
should be able to find it from download.com It is about a 10meg file so be
prepared for a little wait.

Joel Kunze

Chris "HTMLpro" Alas wrote in message ...
Where can I get Visual Basic, or a demo of it? I really want to try out • your
program! Perhaps you can format it to work on NQC?

-Chris