 Robotics / 2597
2596  |  2598
Subject:
Self learning robot with neural brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:33:12 GMT

For those of you interested in artificial intelligence: I've just posted a
self learning robot with a neural network as brain on my web site. The
source is in Visual Basic. It's meant for the Cybermaster but can be used
for the Mindstorm as well.

CU  Bert

Visit my site on Lego, Robot's and Visual Basic at
http://home.concepts.nl/~bvandam/index.html