 Robotics / 25957
Re: Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 11:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Hurley wrote:

I've recently added GBC t-shirts and mugs for those GBC fans that want to show
their enthusiasm and/or have fun explaining to others just what the ball
contraption is!  I plan on bringing a bunch of these to Brickfest unless people
object for valid reasons.  The GBC group fans and members can stand out among
the other AFOLs! Procedes go to paying for server services for the community.
thanks again
Dave

Dave,

In recognition of this contribution, I have written a quick review of it on
OrionRobots -
http://orionrobots.co.uk/tiki-view_blog_post.php?blogId=1&postId=83

Come tell me what you make of it.
---