 Robotics / 25857
    Re: NXT to NXT communication? —David Hurley
   (...) Ok after actually reading the other threads in this post, it looks like TLG decided to develop its own BT profile just for the NXT. The messaging mechanism described by Brian and Steve looks like it will allow direct slave-slave communication, (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT to NXT communication? —John Hansen
   (...) I am not certain but I believe that the NXT does not allow direct slave-slave communication. An NXT can be both a master and a slave in a hierarchical array of NXTs (to the best of my knowledge) but two slave NXTs cannot directly communicate (...) (18 years ago, 4-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT to NXT communication? —Benton Jackson
     (...) So, if any NXT can be both master and slave, could you hook 3 of them up in a triangle? A is master over B, B over C, and C over A? (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: NXT to NXT communication? —Ross Crawford
     (...) Or even A master over B, B over A? ROSCO (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT to NXT communication? —David Hurley
   (...) OK...it looks like this messaging mechanism in (URL) is a little confusing. Steve cleared this up a bit in (URL) In the hierarchy he discussed, N0 has to go through N1 to talk to N2-4. This model can be extended to higher levels in a tree (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)