 Robotics / 25819
Re: My First few NXT MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 03:06:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Christopher Richard Smith wrote:
Sorry for replying to myself...

Bummer, I thought the folder was public.  It was before I added the NXT stuff.
Seems like it is taking longer than normal to go public.  I guess the wait is on
(again).

Christopher R. Smith
Littlehorn

Hi Littlehorn,

  You should be able to give us the direct link by clicking past the computable
link to the real link, and then share that with us.

Kevin