 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3353
Re: My First few NXT MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 22:12:16 GMT

Sorry for replying to myself...

Bummer, I thought the folder was public.  It was before I added the NXT stuff.
Seems like it is taking longer than normal to go public.  I guess the wait is on
(again).

Christopher R. Smith
Littlehorn