 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3352
3351  |  3353
Subject:
Flying Fish Rocket Plane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 17:37:45 GMT

The Flying Fish Racer is renowned throughout the world for record times at all the major races. Owned by the Flying Fish Racing Co., it was designed in the year 2030 for the first international rocket plane competitions.

On the stand from the back

On the stand from the front

About this model:

I made this over the course of three days, and rendered it on the fourth. There should be a cord connecting the service unit to the plane, powering a light, which uses fiber optics to illuminate the rockets. However, I didn’t have the patience to try to render them, since they were a bit complicated. I may do so later.

Enjoy!

Jeffery MacEachern

BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem

MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584