 Robotics / 25681
Re: Some NXT sites I've run across.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
http://www.lego.com/eng/create/technicdesignschool/courses.asp

The Technic design school is interesting to me - I really hope they expand it. I
never ran across the fact that studless designs were easier to align with some
pegs on both beams (pg 5 of the "Technic 101" course),

hmm.  I do think the design school is very cool.

However, I DO NOT agree with the design tip saying beams are easier to align
with pins in both sides.  I always try to put them on the same beam.

Mistake on the web site.  Someone reversed the pictures.  It will be corrected.
(we are right, putting the pins on one side actually is easier)

Steve