 Robotics / 25673
25672  |  25674
Subject:
Some NXT sites I've run across.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:22:54 GMT

   OK, while we're all waiting for word on the MDP (one way or another), I was
cruising the web, hoping for news... and found this:

http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/

It seems there's a number of NXT blogs springing up and linking up, and they've
ferreted out some interesting information. LEGO has a number of good sites up,
but they don't seem easy to find (or at least, I only found them through this
guys blog):

http://legoeducation.typepad.com/

http://www.lego.com/eng/create/technicdesignschool/courses.asp

The Technic design school is interesting to me - I really hope they expand it. I
never ran across the fact that studless designs were easier to align with some
pegs on both beams (pg 5 of the "Technic 101" course), and I find it interesting
that they're even pushing for a different terminology for measurement: the
"module", not the stud!

--
Brian Davis