 Robotics / 25674
Re: Some NXT sites I've run across.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
http://www.lego.com/eng/create/technicdesignschool/courses.asp

The Technic design school is interesting to me - I really hope they expand it. I
never ran across the fact that studless designs were easier to align with some
pegs on both beams (pg 5 of the "Technic 101" course),

hmm.  I do think the design school is very cool.

However, I DO NOT agree with the design tip saying beams are easier to align
with pins in both sides.  I always try to put them on the same beam.

But, what do I know?

Steve