 Robotics / 25635
Re: The NXT bit of information...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 03:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
   OK, yeah, that was a teaser. But in case you haven't, take a look at this
LEGO site:

http://legoeducation.typepad.com/

There's a lot of interesting things here, in a very finished-looking form. Some
strong hints on the motor encoders and how easy they are to use (but nothing
definitive). And more on the battery packs too, as well as other tidbits.
Thoughts?

According to that site: "There’s also an A/C plug in the battery to allow the
NXT brick to run from a direct power supply when needed."

That tells me, I'm gonna be buying the MINDSTORMS Education NXT instead of the
retail one.