 Robotics / 25634
25633  |  25635
Subject:
The NXT bit of information...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 03:02:16 GMT

   OK, yeah, that was a teaser. But in case you haven't, take a look at this
LEGO site:

http://legoeducation.typepad.com/

There's a lot of interesting things here, in a very finished-looking form. Some
strong hints on the motor encoders and how easy they are to use (but nothing
definitive). And more on the battery packs too, as well as other tidbits.
Thoughts?

--
Brian Davis