 Robotics / 25293
  Re: What would I do and why would I do what I don't want to do :)

(...) Mike, a really good post. I know the geek inside all of us wants to explore and hack away at the NXT since it is literally a new toy. But for the Developer's Program, I'm going to take a leap of faith and claim that LEGO will really like to (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What would I do and why would I do what I don't want to do :)

(...) <snipped> (...) Agreement here all around. Mike's post hit well with what I was trying to say last night: what can NXT do when in the hands of someone who doesn't have all the technical acumen of the people who tend to post to this list? (...) (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What would I do and why would I do what I don't want to do :)

(...) Possibly within (URL) BrickWiki>? If you prefer a seperate area, we can set that up for you. Or you can just use Category:NXT. Talk to me (Astronouth7303) or Venkatesh if you're interested. (18 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)