 Robotics / 2524
Re: RcxCC Joystick controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 00:38:41 GMT

I am surprised at this. With my IR tower set to long range, I can
communicate with the RCX in the next room regardless of which way it is
facing.

I cannot download firmware, but I can control it well enough for the
joystick commands to make it through, seemingly instantaneously.

--
SeeYa !

Chris "HTMLpro" Alas <rcpowerpro@geocities.com> wrote in message
My experiences with your (wonderful) program is very good. The only thing
that bugs me is that the IR sensor doesn't transmit when the IR sensor on
the RCX is facing the other way! I fixed this by taping the ir transmitter
to the RCX, and now it works wonderfully, the only thing is that it's wired
:(. Btw, your joystick control is awsome, I can't wait until you release a
new version!

-Chris