 Robotics / 25175
Re: NXT and bluetooth enabled phones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:21:33 GMT

Simon Bogaert wrote:

I'm familiar with both C and Java...  I was first introduced to Java,
and didn't have real problems with it - it did everything it had to do,
and the whol Object Oriented thing went quite well.  Then came C, which
felt like a whole different approach.  It was harder to program, but I
also had the feeling that it was more powerful.

Take a look at C++ - which has the Java-type Object-Oriented stuff
whilst retaining all the things you liked about C.

Some people (like me) claim that C++ has the best of both worlds.
Other people (mostly Java enthusiasts) claim that it carefully
embodies the flaws of both!

Then came Visual Basic,  but I'd rather not talk about that. :-)

Yes, indeed.  The least said, the better.