 Robotics / 25172
Re: Alternate connectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, orion@orionrobots.co.uk wrote:
   While the 9V connector is cheap - I am quite happy to go with simple In-Line 2 pin connectors (IDC) - they are small, and cheap and have a fairly neat finish. The PP3 battery connectors would be somewhat bulky and look a little clumsy. Plus this would mean you could connect it easily to PCB’s and other microcontrollers, or Servos which use a three pin of teh same type.

Orion -- http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots