 Robotics / 25159
Re: NXT - ARM7's and USB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:57:42 GMT

"pisymbol" <pisymbol@gmail.com> writes:

What I'm really getting at is what class of devices will
the USB part of the NXT look like?  I suspect a serial
device for a host to talk to.

Yes, I also expect that.

Another hypothetical option for sensors/motors might be HID,
you can refer to physical properties there.

Maybe some firmware upload protocol.

So maybe you are right and it contains several USB devices
with an internal hub, like the USB camera.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/