 Robotics / 25095
Re: connecting 2 nxt bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:04:49 GMT

On 09/01/06, Lee Magpili <mr.lee.m@gmail.com> wrote:
i dont know if its ever been done...

but with all this new found technology, and some fancy programming, would it
be
possible to connect 2 nxt bricks via an output port from one to an input port
the other?

i mean all it is is just sending voltages from one end to another, any ideas
anyone?

LeE

Having read this thread, I really dont know. But what interests me as
well is could I connect this with my existing RCX, Spybotix or
Cybermaster bricks?

Danny
--
Danny Staple MBCS