 Robotics / 25005
Re: connecting 2 nxt bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 05:44:32 GMT

--- Lee Magpili <mr.lee.m@gmail.com> wrote:

i dont know if its ever been done...

but with all this new found technology, and some fancy programming, would
it be
possible to connect 2 nxt bricks via an output port from one to an input
port to
the other?

well I've done that with two RCX's, and also RCX to an audio input on a
laptop (no joke!)

But my sense is that this system is going to give you much less direct
control over the I/O, which is way more sophisticated.  It seems to be
relegated to another chip, which I suspect won't be programmable (not easily
anyway).

For my money, bluetooth is looking like the best bet, even if the NXT's are
right next to each other.  Same goes for combo NXT/Ipaq (onboard) and of
course NXT to powerful off-board computer.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com