 Robotics / 24843
24842  |  24844
Subject:
new newsgroup for NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 03:32:39 GMT

Shall we create one?

lugnet.robotics.nxt

-Suz

Message has 6 Replies:
  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

(...) Whooo...ooo Hooo...ooo! e (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)
  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

(...) Good idea Suz. ROSCO (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)
  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

Now we just need a curator (or 4) ;-) -Suz (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)
  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

(...) I thought 'lugnet.robotics' newsgroup covers everything that have to do with Mindstorms? Then again ...there isn't a newsgroup called 'lugnet.mindstorms'? I think it good idea to add 'lugnet.mindstorms' newsgroup. I am assuming it would cover (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)
  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

(...) Well, there isn't really a hurry. The beasts won't be on sale until August. I think that before we split the group in two (which can be damaging to the usefulness of the group when we AREN'T talking about specific computers, motors and (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)
  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

(...) Thanks for the comments. After reading them and thinking more about this, I'd prefer we do not create the new group. Some explanation: In the past, groups have been created of two general types: those for "product lines" which were created (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)