 Robotics / 24735
Re: Lego "style" wire and electrical connectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 04:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ken Koleda wrote:
Hello,

Q2. What is the best way to make a lego compatible connector?  Seems to me one
could maybe use small screws the size of studs or something...

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/ has links to some pages which have ideas for
connectors. Personally, I've had good luck with 4-40 machine screws, 3/4" long.

As for the wire- you might take a sample with you to an electronics store (not
Radio Shack- they probably don't have it) in your town and see what they can do
for you.

Tim (Smith)