 Robotics / 2460
    RcxCC Joystick controls —Mark Overmars
   What do you have in mind? I could add "none" choices when indicating motors fr left and right (or drive ans steer). This would mean that the robot only moves forwards and backwards (or left and right). Would that be what you want? (If you have just (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RcxCC Joystick controls —Fred Carcanague III
     On my Mindstorms page there is a program that uses the Mindstorms software to steer. Touch sensors turn on the steering motor at power level 1 or 2 (I don't remember which) for 2/10ths of a second per press. It takes 2 taps of the right button to go (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RcxCC Joystick controls —Kevin A. Saddi
     Maybe having an option to control the RCX with the directional arrows on the keyboard would be cool! (A joystick's cooler, but my damn laptop doesn't have a joystick port :P) Hehe... (...) Kevin A. Saddi kevin-saddi@iname.com (URL) Saints! c/o 2002 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RcxCC Joystick controls —Chris Alas
   My experiences with your (wonderful) program is very good. The only thing that bugs me is that the IR sensor doesn't transmit when the IR sensor on the RCX is facing the other way! I fixed this by taping the ir transmitter to the RCX, and now it (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RcxCC Joystick controls —Jim Moran
   I am surprised at this. With my IR tower set to long range, I can communicate with the RCX in the next room regardless of which way it is facing. I cannot download firmware, but I can control it well enough for the joystick commands to make it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)