 Robotics / 24526
24525  |  24527
Subject:
Is it possible for a robot to count studs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:52:08 GMT

I'm wondering if anyone out there has ever tried to use a robot to count
studs EG on a baseplate in order to make precise, stud-sized movements, for
example, when making a pattern out of bricks or plates.

If so, how did you do it, and can it be made to recognize single stud
movements with greater than 95% accuracy?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde