 Robotics / 24525
Re: New MOC - Big Wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:09:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dave Astolfo wrote:
Having these HailFire Droid wheels sitting around prompted me to build my next
bot.  It uses some interesting approaches to studless mounting of motors and use
of DIRPD and Cybermaster touch sensors.

View pics and details at:

http://www.astolfo.com/

Great job Dave! I especially like the front bumpers design. Don't you experience
too much friction on the wheels? When I built this
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=51397 it was a problem (rapid
battery drain).

Philo