 Robotics / 24459
Re: $60 for RCX 1.0 and Serial Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:18:27 GMT

I've never seen any 1.5s with a power port.

I guess I'm mistaken. I could have sworn the box said 1.5, but it
clearly says 1.0 on the brick. I lost the box to see where my confusion
is.

I'll go back to lurking now.

no need.  Actually, I think many (if not all) of the 1.5s were marked with 1.0.

Steve