 Robotics / 24286
Re: Legway (Sensor Type Correction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:53:10 GMT

A couple ppl asked about this, but I realize I have no pics yet.  For now,
here is a movie of the thing, you can see the flashlight pretty well:

http://www.danbmil.com/lego/legdan_stable_small.mpg

--- Bryan Bonahoom <bryanbonahoom@msn.com> wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, dan miller <danbmil99@yahoo.com> wrote:
FWIW I built a Legway clone using a sensor I scrapped together out of a • tiny
flashlight, a standard Lego light sensor, and a lens from an instant • camera.
Will send pics & code if anyone's interested.

Absolutely!!  I am always interested in seeing unique solutions to the
same
quest.  Sounds like a neat idea.

Thanks, Bryan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs