 Robotics / 24258
24257  |  24259
Subject:
Legway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:03:06 GMT

If you haven't heard of Legway, I highly recommend checking it out at www.teamhassenplug.org   ...Steve came up with a very cool robot a while back that stands up and balances on two-wheels.

I am happy to say that I was able to make Legway work for myself!!!  This may
not be a huge accomplishment as Steve has made the code available along with the
robot design...but for me, it was significant because I had to modify his code
to work with my version of brickos...this means I had to really start knocking
the rust off my C language programming (unused for 15 years).

Anyway, Legway isn't real useful, but it is fun to play with.  If you have the
sensors and are technical enough to get brickos going, I highly recommend making
it...it took me about an hour to get it going.

Thanks Steve!!!  Love it.

Bryan