 Robotics / 24279
Re: Legway (Sensor Type Correction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:01:13 GMT

FWIW I built a Legway clone using a sensor I scrapped together out of a tiny
flashlight, a standard Lego light sensor, and a lens from an instant camera.
Will send pics & code if anyone's interested.

Philo also had one with two standard light sensors (front and back).  At the
time I built mine, Hi-Technic wasn't taking orders, but I had to have one!

Has anyone thought about, or even built, a balancing Lego motorcycle?  I
think it could be done.

--- Bryan Bonahoom <bryanbonahoom@msn.com> wrote:

I used the IR distance sensors from Hi-Technic.  I won them at • Brickfest.
Hi-Technic told me that they are going to be taking orders on-line • starting
September 1st  (http://www.hitechnic.com)

If I keep replying to myself, does it become a conversation?   :)

Okay - I blew it.  I actually used the Electro-Optical (EO) sensors from
Hi-Technic.  I confused them with the IR sensors because I never learned
my
primary colors as a child.  :)

Sorry for any confusion.

Bryan