 Robotics / 23850
    Re: GPS Reality? —Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
   (...) Is anyone familiar with the old Nintendo PowerGlove hardware? It did crude 3D triangulation based on a pair of pulsed ultrasonic emitters and a triad of receivers in a known (fixed) configuration. I have a couple of PowerGloves, but never came (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: GPS Reality? —Joseph Greene
   (...) I'll have to look, I think someone developed one way back then.. however.. there is always the $15-$30 P5 USB Glove which is pretty nice... (URL) guys might be able to help with that Seiral interface (URL) a Google or other search.. the data (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: GPS Reality? —Andrew G. Meyer
   But using a GPS's simple bearing and distance would work almost flawlessly. The accuracy number only reflects that the unit knows that the user is in a circle of that radius. However, the unit knows exactly how far you've gone, if not where you are. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)