 Robotics / 23771
Re: GBC 6 - the obsession continues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

As the GBCs get bigger, it gets harder and
harder to get the whole thing in a single
video shot, but I have some footage to
upload.  soon...

   Well, until the video is uploaded, here are some of my pictures from the
event (after moderation):

Deep link showing the whole thing:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brdavis/GBC/GBC6/5024.jpg

And as Iain I'd like to know what's inside the black box!

   Ahh, but that was truly the beauty of Kirby's module. I never looked inside,
and I'm kinda glad that I didn't!

This red and green module is hard to explain...
It uses double-bend liftarms to push balls up
to the next level.

   This one I really liked as well. I took pictures without flash so that the
motion blur could show what was moving:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brdavis/GBC/GBC6/5015.jpg

--
Brian Davis