 Robotics / 23765
Re: GBC 6 - the obsession continues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Near the beginning, is "Gus", a forklift that's almost
a total rip-off of one of SMART's CCCC devices.

   HEY! Wait a minute, I strongly resent that! Oh, wait a minute, that's why I
named it "Gus". Oh well... But if time/parts allow, I have other ideas for it.

However, the big suprize was watching the crowd
reaction as the ONE basket ball moved around the GBC...

   Video of the kids tracking the single basketball would be almost as exciting
as watching the GBC itself. The kids really loved it.

--
Brian Davis